Our nonprofit organization aims to transform high school and middle school students into the leaders of tomorrow. We strive to give underprivileged children the skills they need in order to lead successful lives and to educate children around the globe in various subjects including English and computer programming.
1. Shiv Gaurav School (2012-present): A small school located in Barwala, Haryana; WEmpower’s first site of operation. We interact with students in creative ways, such as playing games and reading stories.
2. Nulyfe Foundation, Rotary International project (2014-present): Vocational training for teachers in English and various computer languages and programs
3. Literacy India (2015-present): Two schools, one in the village of Bajghera, Gurgaon and the other in an undeveloped area of Saket, New Delhi. We teach conversational English through topics including biology and history to improve their cultural awareness.
4. Project Ambition (2014-present): Local Project, Guiding students on their science fair projects, helping them use the scientific method to organize projects effectively.
5. Local Projects (2015-present): Two schools in Mountain View, Expanding tutoring project to local elementary and middle schools to inspire students about the numerous possibilities of STEM. Find more information about this project in the Local Projects page.
At present, we have several middle school and high school tutors in our team—all enthusiastic, passionate, and dedicated leaders.
Please click on the Our Team tab to learn more about the members of our organization.
We are actively looking to expand our team. Please visit the Donations page to learn how you can help, or Contact Us for more information.